Our Nicola Linty won the Best Presentation award at the ION GNSS+ 2018 conference!
- NavSAS researchers are at the 2018 edition of ION GNSS+
- On July the 25th, four more Galileo satellites were launched from French Guyana
- Our PhD Student Alex Minetto won the "Francesco Carassa Award 2018" with a research on cooperative positioning systems
- Our paper "SNAP: An Authentication Concept for the Galileo Open Service" presented at PLANS 2018 is in the GPSWorld's Research Online section
- GNSS-Based Passive Radar prototype ready again to fly on-board an UAV at Dronitaly
- NavSAS researcher observed interesting events from the Sousy Radar Station in Adventdalen, Longyaerbyen (Svalbard), in Norway
- FANTASTIC project kicked-off in Leuven, Belgium
- Passionate coder with an enthusiasm for shaping the future of LBS and Geo-IoT? Register today for our two-day Galileo Hackathon!
- Galileo Commercial Service Implementing Decision enters into force