- NavSAS researchers performed a new data collction for the GLOVE project in collaboration with the Centro Ricerche Fiat.
- Summer internships for post-graduate students at Masters or PhD level whose study includes Satellite Navigation, GNSS
- Today, February the 20th, NavSAS is participating to the Alcantara Symposium in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, to present the final results of GINESTRA.
- The 3rd TRANSMIT workshop is taking place at Politecnico di Torino, 19 - 20 February 2014.
- Former member of NavSAS was awarded of the "Golden Globe Award for Top 10 Young Scientists” 2013 in Vietnam.
- On December 10th, ISMB hosts the kick off meeting of the TRITON (TRusted vessel Information from Trusted On-board iNstrumentation) project, funded by the EU within the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).
- NavSAS is proud to announce that two papers co-authored by NavSAS researchers won the Best Paper Award in two sessions at the 4th International Colloquium on Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of the Galileo Programme, 4‐6 December 2013, Prague, Czech Republic.
- The 5thAsia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam, from December the 1st to the 3rd. The workshop is jointly organized by Growing NAVIS project, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), Satellite Positioning Research and Application Center (SPAC) of Japan, and QZS System Services Inc. (QSS).
On Monday, November the 4th, Marco Pini and Gabriella Povero from Navigation Technologies Research Area will present the results of GINESTRA, one of the four competence survey funded by the Alcantara Initiative: Ionosphere Ground-based Monitoring in Low-latitude. The Final Presentation will take place at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) of the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
The Aereospace & Defense Meetings Torino is the only international business convention for the aerospace and defense industry organized in Italy. This year, it takes place at the Oval Lingotto Fiere in Torino, from the 23rd to the 24th of October.