- On 15th of May the European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) UNiversity Challenge will be presented at the students of Politecnico di Torino
- Applications for the Master in NAVIGATION AND RELATED APPLICATIONS 2014/2015 are now open. For more information go to: https://didattica.polito.it/master/navigation/2015/introduction APPLICATION DEADLINE (for EXTRA EU and EU students): June 9th - 2014 h 11:59 A.M. (Italian time).
- NavSAS researcher presented a paper at ENC 2014
NavSAS researchers participated to the "Resilient PNT Forum" 2014. The Forum on Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) was held on the afternoon of Monday 14 April 2014, immediately preceding the European Navigation Conference (ENC 2014), held 15 – 17 April 2014, in the World Trade Centre in Rotterdam.
- NavSAS researchers performed a new data collction for the GLOVE project in collaboration with the Centro Ricerche Fiat.
- Summer internships for post-graduate students at Masters or PhD level whose study includes Satellite Navigation, GNSS
- Today, February the 20th, NavSAS is participating to the Alcantara Symposium in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, to present the final results of GINESTRA.
- The 3rd TRANSMIT workshop is taking place at Politecnico di Torino, 19 - 20 February 2014.
- Former member of NavSAS was awarded of the "Golden Globe Award for Top 10 Young Scientists” 2013 in Vietnam.
- On December 10th, ISMB hosts the kick off meeting of the TRITON (TRusted vessel Information from Trusted On-board iNstrumentation) project, funded by the EU within the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).