- NavSAS is proud to announce that two papers co-authored by NavSAS researchers won the Best Paper Award in two sessions at the 4th International Colloquium on Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of the Galileo Programme, 4‐6 December 2013, Prague, Czech Republic.
- The 5thAsia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam, from December the 1st to the 3rd. The workshop is jointly organized by Growing NAVIS project, Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), Satellite Positioning Research and Application Center (SPAC) of Japan, and QZS System Services Inc. (QSS).
On Monday, November the 4th, Marco Pini and Gabriella Povero from Navigation Technologies Research Area will present the results of GINESTRA, one of the four competence survey funded by the Alcantara Initiative: Ionosphere Ground-based Monitoring in Low-latitude. The Final Presentation will take place at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) of the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
The Aereospace & Defense Meetings Torino is the only international business convention for the aerospace and defense industry organized in Italy. This year, it takes place at the Oval Lingotto Fiere in Torino, from the 23rd to the 24th of October.
- The ION GNSS+ this year takes place at the Nashville Convention Center in Nashville, USA from September 16th to 20th. NavSAS participated with a large delegation.
- A one-week Summer School entitled “Multi-GNSS environment for sustainable development” will be organized in Vietnam from 9 to 13 September 2013. The School will be held in Hoi An (a UNESCO world heritage city near Da Nang), Vietnam. The opening will take place the evening of Sunday 8 September.
- ICL-GNSS is an annual conference, held, for its 3rd edition, in Turin, Italy, from the 25 to the 27 of June 2013. The conference is focused on localization and Global Navigation Satellite Systems.