BELS project: new calls to fund researchers, companies and entrepeneurs!!!
- The webinar "Towards Autonomous Driving on road: the EGNSS contribution" is available on our YouTube channel.
- TRITON Final Workshop took place today, February24th, at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, in Ispra (Italy).
- InDrive project (Automotive EGNSS Receiver for High Integrity Applications on the Drive) will kick off on 2nd and 3rd of February in Prague.
- DemoGRAPE project: first relevant ionospheric activity detected over the South Pole
- Politecnico di Torino and INRIM offers a position for a PhD in METROLOGY
- On 24th of February the TRITON Final Workshop will take place at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, in Ispra (Italy). The participation is open and free of charge.
- The 3rd call for Industry Vouchers is open! Apply to get technical advice, support and consultancy for your company (deadline January 31)
- The NAVIS Centre in Hanoi won the first prize of the 2015 edition of the Vietnam Talent Award!
- NavSAS researchers published a new paper on the Sensors Journal: Special Issue “UAV Sensors for Environmental Monitoring”