NavSAS is at the ITS World Congress 2016 in Melbourne Australia
- ISMB and Politecnico di Torino are listed among the EU GNSS R&D Centres by the GSA "GNSS User Technology Report"
- NavSAS is at the SCAR OSC Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to present the first results of the DemoGRAPE project
- "Hypothesis testing methods to detect spoofing attacks: a test against the TEXBAT datasets"
- NavSAS researchers presented two papers at ENC 2016 in Finland
- BELS carried on one day workshops in Indonesia, The Philippines and Laos
- NavSAS researcher presented a paper at IEEE/ION PLANS 2016
- ESNC will be presented at Politecnico di Torino the 12nd of April 2016 at 2:30 PM
- BELS project: new calls to fund researchers, companies and entrepeneurs!!!
- The webinar "Towards Autonomous Driving on road: the EGNSS contribution" is available on our YouTube channel.