NavSAS researchers published a new paper on the Sensors Journal: Special Issue “UAV Sensors for Environmental Monitoring”
- Our researcher Nicola Linty has finally reached the Antarctica!
- TRITON Final Test conducted at the JRC in Ispra
- NavSAS at ITS World Congress 2015 with the JUPITER project
- NavSAS researchers won several Best Paper awards at ION GNSS+ 2015!
- NavSAS at the ION GNSS+ 2015 with a great delegation of researchers!
- BELS project will co-organize the 7th Multi-GNSS Asia Conference
- A chapter written by our researchers has achieved impressive readership results, recording 5k downloads!
- G. Marucco participated to the first Training Sessions of the Jupiter project held in Bordeaux
- NavSAS researchers visited Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV)