NavSAS researchers participate at the International Conference on Localization and GNSS 2015 in Sweden
- The new H2020 BELS project is presented at the European GNSS Acency in Prague
- Today kicks off BELS, the first H2020 project coordinated by NavSAS
- NavSAS researchers successfully acquired and tracked the Galileo E1b signal transmitted by the Galileo satellite GSAT204
- Design Review of TRITON Project: in Stockholm to validate the design of the TRITON prototypes
- Today ISMB hosted the ERICA project mid-term review
- NavSAS published a new paper on the Institute of Navigation - ION Journal
- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) University Challenge presented @ POLITO students the 5th of May
- The project just kicked-off several opportunities to companies to create strong links with research centers and to work with students trained in GNSS disciplines.
- Applications for the Master in NAVIGATION AND RELATED APPLICATIONS 2015/2016 are now open.