The 24th of February ISMB hosted the final review of Growing NAVIS project
- Selection of 15 local authorities and 25 SMEs to receive financial support to attend the ITS World Congress 2015 in Bordeaux.
- NavSAS is at GSA in Prague for the kick-off of the e-Knot project.
- Vietnamese researcher visited NavSAS for three weeks for the ERICA project on inonosphere monitoring funded by ESA
- A new job offer is available in the Work with us section of our website!
- JUPITER project, funded by Horizon 2020, kicks off in Prague.
- The Mid Term Review of the TRITON project will take place in Santander, Spain, on January 15th 2015, hosted by ACORDE.
- The Walk EGNOS project has been selected by the European GNSS Agency - GSA as a success story in the field of satellite navigation.
- ASSIST aims to deliver a comprehensive feasibility study on the technical and economic sustainability of a winter road maintenance system based on space technologies.
- NavSAS acquired the Galileo FOC-FM1 (PRN 18) using NGene2 fully software receiver with a SiGe USB front-end