NavSAS researchers won several Best Paper awards at ION GNSS+ 2015!
- NavSAS at the ION GNSS+ 2015 with a great delegation of researchers!
- BELS project will co-organize the 7th Multi-GNSS Asia Conference
- A chapter written by our researchers has achieved impressive readership results, recording 5k downloads!
- G. Marucco participated to the first Training Sessions of the Jupiter project held in Bordeaux
- NavSAS researchers visited Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV)
- NavSAS researchers participate at the International Conference on Localization and GNSS 2015 in Sweden
- The new H2020 BELS project is presented at the European GNSS Acency in Prague
- Today kicks off BELS, the first H2020 project coordinated by NavSAS
- NavSAS researchers successfully acquired and tracked the Galileo E1b signal transmitted by the Galileo satellite GSAT204