JUPITER project, funded by Horizon 2020, kicks off in Prague.
- The Mid Term Review of the TRITON project will take place in Santander, Spain, on January 15th 2015, hosted by ACORDE.
- The Walk EGNOS project has been selected by the European GNSS Agency - GSA as a success story in the field of satellite navigation.
- ASSIST aims to deliver a comprehensive feasibility study on the technical and economic sustainability of a winter road maintenance system based on space technologies.
- NavSAS acquired the Galileo FOC-FM1 (PRN 18) using NGene2 fully software receiver with a SiGe USB front-end
- GLOVE final event took place the 11th Dec in Torino
- TRITON project is hosted at European Commission stand at “CP Expo 2014 - The global expo-conference on Community Protection” in Genoa, Italy.
- A poster dedicated to GLOVE project at NAVITEC 2014
- NavSAS is participating with a huge delegation to NAVITEC 2014 in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- NavSAS is partecipating to the UN/ICTP Workshop on the Use of Global Navigation Satellite Systems for Scientific Applications in Trieste, Italy