NavSAS today presented the results of the GLOVE project at the International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE 2014) in Vienna (Austria).
- NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project for the second time.
- NavSAS is taking part to the Multi-Sensor Positioning Training, a course organized at the University of Nottingham, UK, from 21th to 23rd of October 2014 by the GENIUS project.
- The 6th Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS, 9-11 Oct., is co-organized by G-NAVIS, a project leaded by NavSAS
- NavSAS co-organized a workshop on GNSS in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project. The scatterometer was installed under the wing of an ultralight aircraft that flew over Torino countryside.
- NavSAS group and the NAVIS Centre have been listed among the first fifteen known users of the TEXBAT dataset, on the University of Texas website.
- Today, September 19th, the graduation ceremony of the Master on Navigation was held in Politecnico di Torino.
- Here the interview of Dr. Ta Hai Tung, director of NAVIS Centre, on the GSA website. NAVIS was founded by SEAGAL project in 2010 and today is supported by the Growing NAVIS project, both coordinated by NavSAS!
- NavSAS at ION GNSS+ 2014 with two papers on FLOODIS and LOGAM projects.