NavSAS participates to the 9th edition of the Intenational Committee on GNSS promoted by the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs
- The 7th of November Hiroaki Tateshita from JAXA - Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will visit NavSAS and ISMB.
- NavSAS today presented the results of the GLOVE project at the International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE 2014) in Vienna (Austria).
- NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project for the second time.
- NavSAS is taking part to the Multi-Sensor Positioning Training, a course organized at the University of Nottingham, UK, from 21th to 23rd of October 2014 by the GENIUS project.
- The 6th Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS, 9-11 Oct., is co-organized by G-NAVIS, a project leaded by NavSAS
- NavSAS co-organized a workshop on GNSS in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project. The scatterometer was installed under the wing of an ultralight aircraft that flew over Torino countryside.
- NavSAS group and the NAVIS Centre have been listed among the first fifteen known users of the TEXBAT dataset, on the University of Texas website.
- Today, September 19th, the graduation ceremony of the Master on Navigation was held in Politecnico di Torino.