GLOVE final event took place the 11th Dec in Torino
- TRITON project is hosted at European Commission stand at “CP Expo 2014 - The global expo-conference on Community Protection” in Genoa, Italy.
- A poster dedicated to GLOVE project at NAVITEC 2014
- NavSAS is participating with a huge delegation to NAVITEC 2014 in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- NavSAS is partecipating to the UN/ICTP Workshop on the Use of Global Navigation Satellite Systems for Scientific Applications in Trieste, Italy
- Today NavSAS is hosting the GENIUS project final meeting in Torino
- NavSAS participated to the R&D funding opportunities on GNSS Receiver Technology workshop in Bruxelles
- TRANSMIT final meeting is taking place in Liège, Belgium
- NavSAS participates to the 9th edition of the Intenational Committee on GNSS promoted by the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs
- The 7th of November Hiroaki Tateshita from JAXA - Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will visit NavSAS and ISMB.