NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project. The scatterometer was installed under the wing of an ultralight aircraft that flew over Torino countryside.
- NavSAS group and the NAVIS Centre have been listed among the first fifteen known users of the TEXBAT dataset, on the University of Texas website.
- Today, September 19th, the graduation ceremony of the Master on Navigation was held in Politecnico di Torino.
- Here the interview of Dr. Ta Hai Tung, director of NAVIS Centre, on the GSA website. NAVIS was founded by SEAGAL project in 2010 and today is supported by the Growing NAVIS project, both coordinated by NavSAS!
- NavSAS at ION GNSS+ 2014 with two papers on FLOODIS and LOGAM projects.
- NavSAS presented a paper for the TRITON project at the International Symposium Integrated Ship’s Information Systems in Hamburg, Germany
- The first Assist Progress Meeting in Torino, from August 26th to 27th.
- The registration form for the the 6th AOR is open. The participation to the workshop is free. Deadline: 25th of September.
- Final review of the "GNSS Receiver and Antenna Installation and Operation in Vietnam" project funded by ESA.
- Today NavSAS received the certificate issued by ESA that recognizes our team as one among the first 50 institutions able to obtain a fix using the Galileo system!