A first round of calls for the companies working in GNSS is open!
The scope of the e‐KnoT project is to strengthen the interaction between the areas of education, research and industry in Europe. The project just kicked-off several opportunities to companies to create strong links with research centers and to work with students trained in GNSS disciplines. Here all the opportunities:
- Industry Vouchers call for expression of interest: For companies looking for feedbacks, guidance or technical advice in GNSS. Read more HERE
- Call for expression of interest to candidate your company to host a GNSS student for an internship period (8 to 12 weeks). The project funds the student to ease her/his mobility. Read more HERE
- Get the opportunity as a GNSS student to be supported for an internship. Read more HERE
- Support the training of a post-graduate student who will get specialised training and work with you for 3 months, co-funding a grant for a student attending the Specializing Master on Navigation and Related Applications Read more HERE
- Co-fund a Ph.D student: Discover the opportunities for innovation creation in your company, supporting a PhD program on a GNSS topic of interest for your company. Read more HERE
All the calls close on 15/04/15 midnight (CET)