His research addresses many field of signal processing and communications, and it is currently mainly focused on the satellite navigation systems (GPS and Galileo).
He works at the Electronics Department and teaches in the Engineering Faculty of Information Technologies, of Politecnico di Torino. He strongly contributed to the creation of the Navigation Signal Analysis and Simulation – NavSAS -, specializing the telecommunication skills in the satellite navigation field.
His research interests in the field of satellite navigation are focused on:
- design of fully software and software radio navigation receivers
- multipath and interference detection and mitigation
- study of optimized signals for positioning and navigation
- augmentation systems based on high altitude platforms
Past research interests:
- Communication systems based on HAPs
- Wavelet signals for communications
- Array signal processing